svg cuts banner

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Things to come!!!

Hi Everyone!!!
Wow my blog has been silent for 15 days!!!! That is a record for me to be quiet! LOl
Truthfully we were in Big Bear taking a much needed vacation. We hadn't had one in over a year and we were starting to climb the walls. Well, not really but close!!!

Any hoo, I have gotten lots of new ideas while I was relaxing and I did take my sketch book with me just in case I did get some good ideas. One of the ones I am working on is a lamp with a very girlie flair to it! It will be for my girlfriend who just celebrated her birthday while I was on vacation. Mary's new girlie purse file gave me the idea. I have gotten the shade done and I am really happy with the way it turned out and I would share a sneak peak but I really want you to be wowed so I am not going to. I will say one of the files I am using is Maison de Madeline but I am sure you guest that...  I will tell you all the details when I get in all done but for now you have to wait as the paper is on the ups truck right now driving all over town before it gets to me. Ugh why am I on the last drop off????
I will say I made the lampshade using Thienly's design she used on the cute tea cup lamp she made. I did a little something different though and I am not telling what I did you'll have to wait and see. I am super excited about this and hoping it turns out better than the way I in-vision it to be so stay tuned I should have it done in a day or so...
Before I left I was working on a few cards for my mom and I can say that the wedding card is turning out really pretty. Again I am waiting on Ups to bring the final touches for the card but I used the frame-lets dress set from Stampin up and a tux from Silhouette and the base for the High Sky's card to make this. Also a really cute stamp set called Just Married from Stampin up as well.  It has been a little bit at a time as before we left I was doing a woman's retreat at church( helping others to make cards) and Packing then making these cards and one for my daughter and her husband for their anniversary yesterday and all the birthday cards for this month... Why do I wait till the last minute???? Anyone??????
 Anyway stay tuned I should have the lamp finished in a few days and the card will be all done on Monday when the brads from Graphic 45 should come and I can get it all done and sent off to my mom.
Check out the blog  on svg cuts for Thienly''s design on the wonderland lamp and that will give you an idea of the shape of the shade. There is a tiny deference in the shade but that was the shape I made.
I will include a link to a couple of the kits that I used the others will just have to be a secret for now... hehehe.
Luxury Handbags SVG Kit
Maison de Madeline SVG Kit
For those of you who are not famialr with Thienly.. here is a link for her projects.. they are pretty awesome!!!http://svgcuts.com/blog/designers/thienlys-corner/

All the designers are awesome have a look around and be sure and visit the store.. Thanks for stopping by. Have a super blessed Day and Happy Crafting Y'all!!!!  Blessings Sharalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment