svg cuts banner

Monday, April 8, 2013

A Quick note!

Hi everyone,
Just a quick note to tell you I have been working hard on three projects a once. I am about halfway through them and we have been looking for a new to us car also, so I apologize for the no new craft posts, but soon I will have some great projects to share. 
I can tell you one of them I have done a couple of things I have never done before and although it took a lot of time to do I am very happy with the results and challenge you to stretch your crafting abilities.  I changed nodes and made something more into the shape I wanted and I used Mod Podge for the first time and learned a few things about using it for us novices. I will share all of that in a few days. Leo has some great videos that really help you with that now if I could just get him to do some for the silhouette that would be awesome but with his soon coming wedding an all he does for us with SVG cuts I can't ask that right now. Stay tuned my clock will be done in a day or so and I will do the write up for it and let you know kind of how I did it but I can't give you exact as I don't know exactly what I did. LOL I will have to do it a lot more to be able to tell you that. Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting! Blessings, Sharalyn

PS Here is a sneak peak at one of my special projects I have been working on. Not a great photo but then it is just a sneak peak.. stay tuned it should be done and posted in a few days. Thanks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment